GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-6977

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Very well said, and might I add that eventually should investigations be made into companies that don't protect the shareholders who are the real owners of the company.

I don't really care too much what happens to Galaxy because the money was never mine anyhow.

But what I would say is that the company should take a good long hard look at itself and examine why it has been shorted so heavily rather than flippantly accepting it and not making any effort to make things right.

It seems Anthony is more interested in talking about upcoming demand and kicking the can down the road.

I had voted against the remuneration report and what was interesting is the votes that took place by comparison to the entire shares in the market.. what's that all about? - anyone?

Hopefully the share price doesn't kick up and reward Martin and Anthony because I don't think any of us can see how they deserve it.

Also, when those options kick in its more dilution at our detriment, so there needs to be an incredible amount of value added between now and then.

The share price will be managed to ensure that doesn't occur unless the company make it worthwhile.

Good luck to the 'new guy'
    Last edited by Thesi: 14/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.