GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-7076

1. 8,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2916
    Maybe, just maybe AT and MR want the lithium sector in AUS to tank, unfortunately this brings GXY along for the ride too.

There needs to be some consolidation in this sector if you are going to be profitable long term. Look at RIO, BHP and FMG. Its almost a cartel.

If LPD and A40 drop another 30% they are in dire trouble and cash wise will come with a begging bowl.

How many other small fry are there that in reality are never going to get the funding or will certainly struggle in this climate. ASN? AVZ?

Yes GXY needs shipping and cash, but just enough to cover the companies running costs, this is now the GFC for Lithium. In the GFC Cash Was King!!!

There could well come the opportunity for GXY top pick up some Aussie assets at very good prices.

Personally i have reservations about SDV on the Sovereign Risk front with Argentina so am more than happy that we wait for a partner to come along and split the risk, or better still make a killer offer for 100% and we use this on James Bay. Look at the issues in Chile already for others.

Im still buying small parcels at these levels when i have some cash and keep a bit up my sleeve. i know some longterm holders are burning, believe me i have been there with WHC, BHP (San Marco) and they bounce back stronger, because their fundamentals were strong. GXY Debt free is a big Green Light on this front.

DYOR GLTAH

G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.