GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-7116

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    No, he's a charlatan mate. When I called him out for continually jumping to the defence of the banks (early on) he told me I should be learning from him. When I asked him to substantiate his teaching credentials/experience he changed his tune, stating that he's here to learn from us..I.e. zero substantiation of his claim that he should be tutoring me..Since that time he's tried to hose down most price/market manipulation claims & defended the indefensible. He's not what he claims to be..there is a sponsor at play & I'll do my best to expose him and others working against our cause. I'll look forward to the day a subpoena is granted & true identity revealed..7 months of trying to hose down victimized disillusioned GXY shareholders while claiming No Sentiment & No Holding..doesn't stack up and like I said, he failed to substantiate his teaching credentials after telling me I should sit at his feet and listen & learn..Too many charlatans in this game. Market needs to be cleared up..If I'm absent from this site, then i'm assisting in the fightback against the bankers. No break for me buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.