GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

A40 product is said to be better quality than Greenbushes. This...

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    A40 product is said to be better quality than Greenbushes. This was even mentioned at the AGM.

I can see some merit in the company investing in those companies particularly A40.

But, what I will say is that it is appearing to be kind of at the detriment of itself.

Lithium chemicals is where it is at. We can continue to produce and work with downstream companies if we produce them.

Iggy knew it and the company was taken seriously back then. They even had the plan for their own battery factory. There is some negative to the later but the idea of producing lithium chemicals has remained a constant on my mind.

Iggy was smart and could forsee what we are seeing now.

I wish the company would at least strike up and investment in a converter even if it was 20 to 30%.

It's like when companies sponsor another. There are more people you meet along the way that hep to enhance your business.

I'm just a small voice on the forum. I've tried my best to get a hold of how the Lithium market works, and I am sure that within Galaxy perhaps they have a better understanding than I do.

But they know that they need to get into chemicals production.

Are they tying all the hopes on the direct extraction from Sal De Vida. I am not sure. .maybe they are particularly confident about this plan.

We don't know much out here, sitting on our door with Jack and Rose watching the Titanic go down.

I'm ashamed of how this company has performed. They have really done a number on the investors.

I wish there was something I could do but only they can make action which they are not known for.
    Last edited by Thesi: 19/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.