GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

What people invest in is their choice, buy hold or sell is the...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3851
    What people invest in is their choice, buy hold or sell is the decision of the monkey that press the button, the person in the mirror. There are many usage for batteries, EVs are just one of them, investors are transfixed on the most obvious, cars.
    A Tesla car can produce torque to pull a jumbo jet, out run a v8, outperform a track race car and travel around Australia for cost less than a tank of petrol. Has out perform in sales against the existing autos.
    VW have announced by 2020, they can produce cars as good as Tesla at half the price. Big IF this comes true VW have effectively killed every diesel and petrol model in their range, as well as all other models of traditional car makers in the next 13 months. Where is the lithium coming from? If Tesla did not have production issues this year they would have ran out of their lithium supply. With VW ambitious plan and other autos switching to EVs in order to stay in business. This company is one of few that produce the main ingredient.
    My investment in lithium is not to anyones opinion but to the autos production timeline. By increasing in lithium investment, in the next two years my portfolio will be the equivalent of 20 years 9-5. In five years investing no longer an issue. Its called LEAP FROGGING.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.