GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

You took the words right out of my mouth. This is my strategy...

1. 964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3222
    You took the words right out of my mouth. This is my strategy rinse and repeat. As I mentioned in a post the other day my greatest concern is not the price action on GXY, but on my stocks at the very top of the price cycle like BHP like when to sell, how much to sell to maximise the awesome purchases made when everyone was just throwing the stock away. With record iron ore prices that is the question I keep asking myself everyday when I wake up. It is a mental fight between opportunity, greed and avoiding the downward cycle. All I can think about is when to sell and others are simply buying up. Accumulating GXY stock at these prices is just business as usual. Like I have said many times before, thank you sellers for the opportunity!

Anyway on to other matters. I came across this and here is words from another LIT company on the current situation. Of interest is timing. It appears we are at a stage that we need to time things to ensure maximum value. Some times we just have to realise things don't simply work to the time scales that we want and we just have to wait for the stars to align.

To those investing the narrative remains the same.

https://youtu.be/F7NmRpYqJJs?list=PLllOkTmDUdh_nLtTPCS8_Ain0hJP3S1Le&t=232

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.