GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-7367

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    I get what you're saying @FlashFish ..late night poster When buying at these low levels you lodge a sell-order at MUCH higher price..to ensure your broker (overwhelmingly owned by a bank) is unable to assist their colleagues in their short-selling campaign against our company..i.e. they can't rent out the GXY stock you just purchased. ASIC sure is a toothless tiger..and yep I agree the ASX sucks..they both prove it time & time again Congratulations on your low-ball buy and thanks for thwarting the short sellers..cutting off all angles Today our SP hit approx 25c in the old-money. I remember those days when our future was on a knife-edge after fatal explosion in China, big debts & capital raisings..a future of 'next month' was far from certain..Total opposite now..our future is bulletproof..no debt, risk free operation, cash producing mine and hundreds of millions $ cash in the bank..same low share-price to take advantage of..This is a rare moment in the scheme of things..buying is a discounted luxury now..despite what the corrupted ASX scoreboard displays..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.