GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I have been watching the falling share price of GXY and other...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

I have been watching the falling share price of GXY and other Li companies. Buying on the way down and wondering if this is the correct path.

So I am convinced that EV’s are coming.

However Engine and associated manufactures will, in the most part disappear along with their work force effecting employment in a number of countries.

These EV’s will not need Petrol, Diesel, oil ….. effecting the complete production line of the oil industry this may have dramatic effect on that industry, again in a number of countries.

The numbers employed within the Li industry, in my mind is.. will be much less than in the oil industry. A VERY BIG WORLD WIDE INDUSTRY!

‘Cars’ produced world wide 2018 70.5 Mil. Existing ‘vehicles’ world wide 1Bil.

https://www.worldometers.info/cars/

And yet some Euro countries are pushing EV’s as the next big thing……

Trading by the shorters as they manipulate a stock price down then buy, pause while the share price rises then sell will leave a trail of down, up, down…. within a given range. However the price of a few Aussie Li stocks have just slid away over the past year.

So are some doing the biding of others until a takeover and go slow price is reached?

The announcement this morning, 26/6 by Morgan Stanley that they had lowered Galaxy Resources PriceTarget by 31% to A$1.45/Share did it for me.

This when the GXY PE is 2.5????

Can someone prove mewrong?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.