GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I remember when BHP dropped to $14 a few years ago. The mumbo...

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I remember when BHP dropped to $14 a few years ago. The mumbo jumbo i was hearing on h/copper was the same i am hearing now. It is so funny.

The mind is so powerful. I love the attack on management. Any excuse to hammer managment and all the assets we have. (when the share price is falling)

When the share price is rising all of a sudden the projects, the assets, and the managment are amazing. Make your mind up now and stick with it. If your opinion on management and company projects changes like the wind AKA with the cycle then you should ask yourself why are you invested in the stock market at all??? I mean, even BHP will be back to half its value like it always has in the past (so you cannot win). Sell out invest your money in another space.

Make your mind up now, are the projects good or are they not LMAO
    Is management good or are they not? They are not? Ok......dont change your mind when the stock is breathing again.

I remember all the negative posts around BHP management when the stock was falling. Are those same people still bad mouthing BHP management today??? thats right.....so make your mind up.....

I will say it again, its called a cycle. Buy the bottom of the cycle. Shorters are shorters, dont drag management into this. They can only do there job and they can ONLY control what they can control. When she turns, she turns.

You guys are worried about if a shipment of stock was shipped late one month or not LMFAO - Mind you we had about 6,000 posts just on that topic alone. lol!!! Are you serious......If those minor things you cannot deal with then just sell out. Not worth getting sick over, but full credit to all the holders that made such a big deal about it and done your best to drive the share price down (probably without meaning it!!!!) but the share price did not fall....for that reason, which im surpirsed. haha

If any of the hotcopper posters who paid top $ for this stock and are now complaining, do you hold FMG or BHP or RIO or any of those? and you paid a premium? well guess what, the same thing is going to happen to you there also, but i bet you love managment at the moment? Talk to me when the stock halves and iron ore is half the price and less. Then the guns will be loaded!!!!! BAD MANAGEMENT.

imo/dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.