GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-7673

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    The following video is a YouTube speech by Robert Friedland which underlines what you just posted thanks @GCar . I rarely share videos but this one helps put everything in perspective..and well worth watching, putting a half hour aside..great way to ignore bad trading-behaviour on ASX for a nice break from that crap

Best take-away for me was his reference to Henry Ford's disruption of the transport-industry of his time..He didn't have a reliable-enough source of iron to build the massive amount of cars being demanded..so he got into iron ore mining & became the largest producer..he then went to Brazil to get the rubber needed for his tires and became the World's 2nd largest producer of rubber..Fast forward to now and the imminent banning of ICE vehicles in China..they need the metals to ensure they become the # 1 player in electric cars..Lithium may not be the biggest volume commodity but it's essential and they need it..want it..and doing whatever it takes to control the supply chain..They want our lithium..as cheap as they can get it..and that's why I chase GXY down to whatever the bottom is. China is playing a long game..We don't have to be their enemy..we can join them buying low..stocking up to enjoy the long game they'll be enjoying..best speech/video I've watched in a long time :

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.