GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-7686

1. 7,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    The problem we have for posting about Companies in the Lithium Sector is that most posts are hearsay on what in the Industry is maybe, would be, could be potential projections or other.

We, GXY, have MtC. as a producing Mine with little to no stable information atm of forecasted product sold and shipped!

We have SDV somewhere on the road to maybe, could be, would be a producing asset?

Then we have JB.?

Then you have the paid Bulls and Bears in all facets of Media with their agendas !

Then you have the Bears on here mixing it with the Bull plants with their agendas !

Then to top it all off we have the Chinese and their secrecy in control of the Industry!

You take the Chinese out and everythings starts to get towards a norm. Blind freddie can see that once those GXY contracts were signed, with most? of MtC product going to the Chinese, thats when the problems arose with disclosure.( I wonder if the entire Board of GXY know exactly what the CEO signed off on. Thats a lol there) imo
    I think our Contracts go through a middle party so in that case you can see the Control the Chinese have....judged on GXY's delayed shipping.

I'm not downramping here but J.C. I wish the Chinese weren't involved because I at least would have some idea of what was involved with my investment in GXY.

The Chinese want to rule the World as the US is in some decline atm Every empire through history has risen and fallen.imo

They at least in this point in time have stolen a march on the US as far as EVs and all things solar storage energy is concerned.

The only thing in GXY's favor is they shouldn't be in a distressed state while the Chinese dictate progress with EVs.

What we dont want through this period of distress is the Chinese buying up those distressed Companies else Lithium prices will be controlled peanuts. imo

Lithium makes upto 5% of the total of materials used for EV batterys from my understanding and that contributes to a somewhat stable low price going forward. imo

Sure you may get some blowouts in price but as has been the case in the last episode, take profits when you can. The old once bitten, twice shy applies here. imo

Finding the bottom and finding the top now wont be like last time just gone.

Its a new ball game again.

All just my hearsay opinion based on hearsay from within the industry. lol

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.