GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-7725

1. 3,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3013
    Yes that's true. Was a ridiculous suggestion that the AJM announcement proved its currently receiving US$950pt. And fair enough to call the post for what it was.
    Airconditioner also has a fair point. Losing offtake agreements would have a negative effect on the industry as a whole and put more emphasis on GXY shipping rumours. So we should be pleased of actual evidence that converters are still absorbing current output. I'm not sure how the market would have reacted if JRO wasn't replaced by RuiFu for the entire sector. And a positive for AJM was that the offtake was taken by a S/C which in my mind is better news than ShanShan picking it up.
    The 22kt July shipment was a relief to see on the Esperance list today. It would be sensible to assume that given statements that shipments are skewed to H2 the rate will increase in coming months and the full annual quota looks achievable. Yahua's plant will naturally have a ramping up period.
    Its been an interesting couple of weeks with unfounded rumours about PLS Fe content and GXYs Mt Cattlin running out of ore.
    If the earnings call can confirm the YOP improvements have been consistent we should be looking at a stable couple of months for GXY in my opinion. That's what I believe the market is looking for across the sector: stability.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.