GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-7731

1. 7,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1702
    I compared the upper end of existing contract pricing with upper end of spot pricing, to make the point MB is lacking representation of contract prices, which are evidently much higher, and evidently having a negative impact on the SP, and evidently being used by down rampers of all sorts. Where were u and your high horse when ppl were throwing around spot prices suggesting thats what the general population of Aus li companies were getting?

I have always maintained spot prices are not reflecting the contract prices in my previous posts. If i don't mix them in the same post how am i supposed to make a comparison showing the disparity between spot and contractual pricing? I did mention MB's 5 ton lots, so thats not comparable to AJM's lot at many times that amount, no tricking ppl there.

If i was really to ramp this up i'll compare AJM's upper end to MB's lower end, which i didn't. My apples for apples analogy applies to the use of upper end pricing only, not suggesting spot and contract are in the same league which i maintained in my previous posts. U can manipulate the perceived price of a 5 ton lot much easier than a 35,000 ton lot as i mentioned before.

Just chill out, get off and pet the horse a bit, you've been riding it for too long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.