GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-7756

1. 964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3222
    How can you report such bad news? To make matters worse LG Chem have announced a plan to increase battery sales five-fold by 2024.

They are even reporting even more bad news that they expect battery prices to go down as they scale up!

$150 per kWh: 178 GWh
    $125 per kWh: 214 GWh
    $100 per kWh: 267 GWh
    $75 per kWh: 356 GWh

This is going to mean that battery cars are going to become even more affordable. Ahhhhh! Nooo!

I don't know what to do with all this bad news and doom and gloom. I better sell all my GXY shares at once! Who is going to want to buy the companies spod/brine in the future?

If only VW was not going to start producing a hell of a lot more battery powered cars next year, if only Tesla wasn't going to finish constructing a new plant at the end of the year and probably be producing an extra 75 - 100K cars next year, if only BYD cancelled their planned international expansion, if only prestige's car companies like Ferrari, Bentley and Porsche killed off their moves towards battery powered cars, if only other car makers stopped their plans to sell new BEVs and hybrids next year, if only China was not set to become the largest market for storage. If only, if only, if only.

Let's demand all these companies to stop their progress so GXY shares can go up!

Maybe we just need to stop reading the news and stop being exposed to growth stories in the battery sector.

I can't handle this bad news anymore!!!!!!!!!

P.S. For those that don't get it. Sarcasm was used in the making this post!
    Last edited by SeeTheWorld: 10/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.