GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-7990

1. 13,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8463
    AC can more than adequately defend himself, but I can say that myself and I’m sure a few other s have learnt a hell of a lot from his contributions and assessments that he has been kind enough to share here.
    Invest or not by making up your own mind, he is not pushing the buttons for you.
    He clearly sees a bright future ahead for this industry and this company. So do I.
    No-one has yet managed to convince me that this will not turn out to be a good investment.
    Predicting the shareprice next week or month is a fruitless exercise... but there is no doubt in MY mind that there are great things ahead ... and there will be headwinds and it will be a rollercoaster ride.
    I bought at 5c, 20c $1 $2 $3 $2 $1.35 whatever, I sleep well knowing that I am kidding myself if I think I know when the entry is “perfect”.

Looking forward to your great analysis and insight and assessment on the industry and this company.

“Following ASB’s advice”
    Ha, anyone can ride along the wave and tell us about the current trend, and of course flip flop with every ebb and flow that comes along like some kind of expert.
    Take it to the day traders forum.

You would be down tens of thousands hey?
    That’s life changing for some and pocket change for others.
    Some punters here have that sort of fluctuation daily.

I will retire on “this money pit”.

More than happy to hear your concerns about the company.

Asb has himself clearly stated that he is “here to milk it”.
    Flip flop broken clock.
    The reasoning behind his calls is most often refuted by many contributors here, and he has bashed the company and its management purely to suit his shorting agenda. Then flip flops on the buy in.

Most of us just want well-reasoned viewpoints to assist our own observations and assessment.
    Nothing wrong with AC’s bullishness imo. I share the optimism. We are being screwed by pro traders and shorters, but IT IS NOT sustainable.
    I for one can stay solvent longer than they can remain irrational. They rape and pillage and will move on when the tide turns. The EV and Li future is massive.
    Tell us how it isn’t ..?
    18 months of carnage isn’t the future, it is an unsustainable blip on the radar.. it has unfortunately forced many out though, undoubtedly, and for this the sharks are scumbags imo. Read about the class action against the FX traders colluding in chat rooms yesterday.. could be up for $1b + in fines. Scumbags.

Anyway, rant over.
    Dispute AC’s or anyone else’s views and assessments with your own analysis, and let the readers be the judge!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.