GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-7992

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879

The answer to your question is I am a complete nobody.

I am certainly nobody special enough that people would want to read my posts day in, day out

dozens of times a day.
    Interminable posting. Day after day. Like a dripping tap. Boring the hell out of even the tap itself. Boring the hell out of the water.
    That is our Mr Asbestos. Dumper of crap in public spaces. Day after day after day.

Why would somebody who spends his time doing precisely that expect that once in a while he is going to be challenged and get told to shut the hell up and that there are more interesting conversations going on that do not need or want his repetitive input?

What happened to Galaxy after the POSCO deal is a chapter of infamy.

It was a brute-force shorting attack on a successful company at the peak of its potential by one of the biggest banks on the planet.
    It was absolutely insanely manipulative and the very worst of the stock market on display.

Its not even clear that the first stage of that raid was profitable to Morgan Stanley.

They were very vulnerable, exposed and having to pay off the first of what looked like a long series of margin calls.
    If I or anyone here who could read the reports called a short squeeze then it was absolutely logical.

The records were there in the substantial holding documents of Morgan Stanley buying our stock after down-ramping it.

The subterfuge and complexity of what they did to Galaxy was precisely what made it hard to predict
    that they would borrow, sell, borrow, sell, issue down-ramps in the media, borrow, sell, borrow, sell, issue down-ramps.

That there was no resistance at all from other long institutions was also impossible to predict.
    It was stunning in its absolute contrariness and a long time before any evidence of pricing falls or over-supply.
    You could even make a case that what happened to Galaxy's share price was a direct piece of industrial terrorism, scuppering Galaxy's attempts to negotiate on the back of POSCO's clear recognition of the quality of their brine assets.

Show me a company that achieved what Galaxy did on the scale that it did

and was rewarded with a share price barely higher than the cash it made?

If it was valued by the same criteria as any other lithium stock then we would be between double and triple this market cap.

That the share price went down suddenly rewarded the permanent rusted on bears

is obvious - but you want to also reward them as some financial seers?

On what basis? They were making the same 2 sentence down-ramps every day.

The criteria that they were using to value the company were all proven wrong.
    Galaxy countered every argument - quality, LOM, production, costs etc etc etc.
    Twitter's lithium "experts" accused Galaxy of absolutely every possible failure every day. Every single down-ramp was wrong.
    Bears’ only theory was the SDV deal would not proceed, not that a giant bank would expend millions to force Galaxy into the shoe-horn of its own bear thesis on lithium.

It is a simple response to the manipulation to call out those who have been supportive of the company

and what it is doing. I have disliked mindless ramping as much as the activities of asb and co.

I stopped actively posting years ago.

I doubt I was even posting above mid $3s. I lost interest in the spamming of insults and social media in general. My personal life got busy.

I do not ram my opinions down the throats of forum-goers every day of the week.

I have posted probably about 60 posts in the last 18 months and nothing at all in about half of that. I rarely post about share price specifically and took part in the guessing game thing only by also providing a rationale that a partnership at SDV would form the basis of the re-rating.

Now at the old 25c you barely need a fundamental basis for a re-rating.

You would have to double the share price to punish Galaxy. It has out-performed its peers.

We are miles away from being a logically valued company.
    This is a market of sentiment and I object to the way people here are being harassed for supporting a decent company
    that is doing good work, has little danger of disappearing, is providing employment and will likely to be still producing lithium long after I'm dead.

What I object to with Asb is the continual harassment. Sure. Mr Negative, have your say and go away.

Post 20+ times a day and you pollute every thread and its a disgusting way to treat people who may be in financial hardship.

As for the short squeeze.
    There are still 15% short.

Show me how a squeeze is it not still on the cards?

You do not simply find 60m shares in the cracks.

That is the one incontrovertible fact and I am surprised that you would even bring it up.

The shorts have dined but have still not paid the bill. The longs will gathered at that cash register
    and its then that we can determine Galaxy's share price.
    Until then - this is just a waiting game for it to commence.

Do you know how many longs and swingers are waiting on the sidelines to take a piece of that action?

or

Do you know what effect that 15% short position would have once a take over was attempted?

Please.
    Feel free to fill me in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.