GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-7999

1. 13,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8365
    “Asb is giving a contrarian opinion (apparently from the highs of this stock) which should be considered if one is serious about monies invested in a stock.”

Do you really think most people with serious coin on the line are not considering all view points and analysis..?
    And yes I’m very familiar with cognitive biases.

Asb is (apparently) a trader, here to milk pips.

Imo his views are exaggerated and twisted to suit his position, and he has demonstrated time and time again that he does not have a solid grasp of the mining industry.

The macro factors are exactly what will see us succeed and prosper in the coming years.
    Imo AC is all over it (understanding this and the how the company is placed), and I certainly do not think that he is “refusing” to see the contrarian viewpoint... rather refuting the bs with facts, data and well-reasoned assessment.

It is plain as day that the 18 months of carnage is linked to manipulation, FUD and shorting. This is not something reasonably foreseen, neither is it sustainable. Imo it certainly does not reflect the prospects of this industry or this company.

The contrarian view is fine; when it is formed by weak analysis and backed by garbage it is not.
    It has mostly been day trader trend chasing with a sprinkle of skewed fundamental “analysis” to try to create FUD.
    Following the daily momentum, fine, but trying to create FUD talking about management and the sector’s future based on “the trend” and meaningless “prices” is dirty form.

I am all ears for a contrarian viewpoint that is well reasoned and backed up. I want to question my investment and search for info everyday to help me.

Not concerned by anything I have found yet.

The EV baby is still in nappies and starting to crawl. Wait til she’s running around the yard. The demand hasn’t really even begun and we have a potential 50ktpa white gold mine that has the goods. SDV alone will bring in $500m+ per year imo and we’ll be $10+ per share at that point.

Imo DYOR
    Last edited by GCar: 31/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.