GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

@airconditioner, If I can pick you brain while you're here. Alot...

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3850
    @airconditioner, If I can pick you brain while you're here. Alot here may be feeling or thinking the same. MtC had an output of 120kt, it now has a rate of 240kt. With the YOP it's producing better grade and purity. The company has cash from paddocks it didn't need. The ex CEO didn't tell investors what was going out q1. In q2, he said three shipments only two went out. There are five months to go and three quarters of production to sell. What is your opinion in the next 3,6 and 12 months?
    Tesla will dominate auto sales world wide. q3 auto sales in china has always been quite, nothing to do with demand. Musk has reached Nasa level and created paypal. He also own one of the most advanced AI (self learning) programs in the world. He also has 7 years head start in EV knowledge. The existing autos will be in trouble. Stay with ICEs, their sales fall. Build EVs, they hurt their existing sales. Tesla Provides carbon credits to GM and Fiat, without Tesla GM fold. Model3 has stuffed all ICE sales. Ford, VW, BMW, toyota must build EVs in china or give them the current emissions technology.
    Australia doesn't produce lithium, it mines ore. The chinese convert the ore to chemicals.
    Galaxy are connected to the top tiers. Have they all stop producing batteries? CAGR is 15%+ per year. Where is the company in the chain? The company doesn't think its important for people to know. A company that doesn't plan for the next 3 to 6 months will not know 3-6 years. Investment banks have investors. The analysts need information from the company. The company thinks thats not important. What is the strategy? Others are getting on with the job on a mountain of debt, gxy doesn't show its progress. The best presentation was under Simon. The one presentation I did not feel like a mushroom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.