GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-8162

1. 971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3246
    @GCar I totally agree. Just important to be on the front foot with such information and prevent misinformation. I looked at the numbers by month and it appears that the July numbers have been impacted by forward sales in June. So it looks like the US is growing at a constant rate of 15% not bad at all considering the overall market declining. You are absolutely correct the power is in the ROW sales especially China. Whoever has access to that data early can make some important short term decisions. While the major momentum factor is China this year, starting from next year growing weight will be on the European market. 30,000 US sales is a blimp to EV sales in China.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1671/1671148-605592f4bc7cc8c76aca7db77de30878.jpg

@asb83 as mentioned above high growth rates is not needed out of the US right now because the numbers are still small. Unlike in Europe it is clear that the Americans basically want to drive and buy a Tesla EV and not much else. So I think in the US these numbers will be basically constrained to what Tesla can produce. As we know Tesla is spitting out everything it can at the moment. So completing China plant is key and starting Model Y to getting a surge in growth. Unless other car makers can make EVs that Americans want to buy. If you look at Europe sales are much more diversified. When we see the numbers out of China and Europe we can get a better understanding. But looking at both July and August sales together will be key.

@Firein10 I am not sure if you were referring to my numbers. If so, last year's numbers was the comparison.

@Busted from what I understand the shipment coming in August to Aus is completely sold.

I am out. Have a great weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.