GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-8318

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1669
    "As I said ages ago it's Martin and Anthony's company now. Not ours, we are nothing but a bunch of bouncing balls to laugh at during their free meals and holidays at our expense".

Maybe they have orchestrated this. What do you think Thesi? Haven't I heard that Martin once did this with another company - was it First Quantum?

How many shares are still in the hands of retail anyway? We need a top shareholders report. The one in the last quarterly only listed the top 2 holders - Ausbill and management. Who are the others?

Is it worth having another go at getting ASIC interested in this? We have concerted manipulation and missed guidance by management. I have had a gutful of the Board's lack of communication and false promises. Eight months it has been since we were famously told a deal re SdV would be reached by Xmas. AT said this in the Q3 quarterly conference call and reiterated it in a Global Lithium Podcast only weeks before Xmas. It appears we were being deliberately lied to because they knew all along there would be no deal and it would appear that the investment banks did as well.

And now once again I note there is uncertainty with shipping. A boat is booked, then it is suddenly not booked. And then another one is booked, and then today it is suddenly not booked to GXY anymore.

At the Q3 conference call we were told the BOD was going to consider how to reward shareholders. Prospect of a share buy back or a dividend was dangled in front of our noses. But nothing is heard since and now the share price is so low it is hardly worth protecting.

My sentiment is changing now to None.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.