GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-8328

1. 4,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    wtf do you want back up for?

Let me ask you something:
    When I say: 'Markets are storming up' why don't you go berserk and go on some weird crusading?
    I rest my case.

If you look at the world indices you'll see a see of red, there is nothing else to say there. At the moment means right now, not in 5 years, next week or 7 years ago.
    Learn to discuss within timeframes being discussed instead of disputing today SP movement with 10 year chart.
    It's getting ridiculous.

As far as your suspicions: I buy and sell stocks all the time.
    To me it doesn't matter if current SP is $4 or $1.
    I also don't care about your shares and whether you sell or not.
    There are plenty of shares turnover and shorts provide the liquidity. Not you and your silly ideas of HC posts moving SP.

The only problem here is: you are apparently LT investor with long term view. Yet you are here stressing about daily SP and current events like you are daytrader on speed.
    Barking at anything that doesn't fit with your beliefs.

I understand you are stressing about your investment, but seriously: you have long term plan, stop looking at daily SP, stop reading GXY forum and open your reward in 10 years time.

Do you see Warren Buffett going nuts on XXX forum over what BSA said every 2 seconds?
    No, learn from the best.

Leave SP talk to those 1 that it concerns: traders, people looking for entry and doing research.
    News flash: you already did your research and bought for long term.

That's all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.