GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-8333

1. 1,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Someone needs to tweet to Trump that if he wants to "bend" Russia and Iran over they need to endorse renewable alternatives and steer away from the reliance of fossil fuels and especially oil. I was reading today that Australia is critically low on emergency oil reserves as by some agreement we're meant to have 90 days supply on hand but we're less than 28 days. Over the years, our demand has been rising (along with the population) and like power stations, no one has added more capacity to our oil reserves. (ie. the big tanks).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1674/1674554-ef207bbb450e78209bcbe44b43ec4d07.jpg

Seems they're all too "busy" now debating the nuclear option again.

I'm also beginning to think too many public companies on the ASX seem to think they're a private company setup exclusively for the BOD lifestyle club that's sponsored by investors.

For some of the money we're paying these guys (and gals) I'd like to see what they're doing on a day-to-day basis. I hope they don't just hang out in the staff room waiting for mail to come in with permits etc. what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.