GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Don't really want to get into trivia. In all honesty I don't...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3851
    Don't really want to get into trivia. In all honesty I don't know the management from a bar of soap nor anyone on the forum. As posters we are all just words on a screen. Having invested in a company, I like to understand what the managers of the business do and how good they are at their job. When they grow the business, my investment grows. If I pick a wrong time to enter, that is my stupidity. I hope everyone do well, whatever you make financially will not help me or the next poster. The fact is MtC is producing, SDV will begin pond construction early next year and JB is being worked on, with traditional land owners. At some point GXY will sit above 6.50, but will not be tomorrow. Companies like Kdr, Ajm, Pls, min, Ore and lpd will see a price higher than their latest highs.we are all going to be winners, its just by how much. If all these companies hit max production, there will still not be enough supply. Stay healthy and don't let the investment stress you out. Follow people who understand the industry and learn. Andrew forest was a share broker and said shorters are one level above drug dealers, so no need to talk about them. Keep your mind on why you invested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.