GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Speaking about lithium side effects, and since you’re throwing...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392

Speaking about lithium side effects, and since you’re throwing out a few definitions today, I thought that you might like to read about this one...

Astrophysics is a branch of space science that applies the laws of physics and chemistry to explain the birth, life and death of stars, planets, galaxies, nebulae and other objects in the universe. It has two sibling sciences, astronomy and cosmology, and the lines between them blur.Dec 22, 2017

I’m of the thinking, that we may be able to get an astrophysicist on the board, to research the way in which Galaxy management is orbiting, or navigating their ways around the cosmos of the Oz lithium sector, now that the 2019 episode of The Bachelor has already been shot, done and dusted.

He may even be able to find some new signs of life in the cosmos around the Galaxy, in a heavily beaten down, and currently unloved sector of the market, and as the weeks/months of each year pass away, finally discover that the market black hole does have a bottom, and where it can be seen.

I wouldn’t be surprised to find that a new bottom could be formed, and a new lithium market recovery will be in the making, however, it will take some time, and I don’t like to speculate on how much time will actually be required, or about, fundamentally, what could possibly happen next in the Galaxy. Waiting and watching can be fascinating in itself. After all, we do have decades ahead of us to see what happens in the lithium sector- don’t we? Best not to burn ourselves, or our bridges out too much, in our own little sectors of the Galaxy.

If I had’ve only reduced my July SP guess by about 64% in the tipping competition, it would have seen me get closer to the winning mark, at the close of that comp. Anyway, I do need to become much more aligned with the ways of a seer in these markets @Tesla3 ...Mahalo!

@Wary 1 Always interested in the readings and sentiments/disclosures contained within, and looking forward to some profitable years ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.