GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I don't mean to be mean to you @rvajna but this is the exact...

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    I don't mean to be mean to you @rvajna but this is the exact kind of post that I find difficult to understand
    You feel things are dire and getting worse (in a very unspecific way - but yeah I get it )
    AND
    you're also pretty sure that it's about 10% dire and from then the worsening should then be over and therefore at that level you are happy to spend money on it.

Have I got that right?

I mean - fair enough you could say - "things look a bit crap at the moment"
    or you could say - "I'm going to buy more stock".
    But to say both??

Fine. We all have to make our plans and predictions but it always tells me that you think the market noise will blow over soon
    and that you're just a bit greedy for more.
    Am I right?

I think its a solid buy anywhere around here. I have my wallet out and have been picking a few up.
    I didn't come this far to hand in my chips now.
    Take over threat only gets heightened as we approach the same level that POSCO bought only a tiny chunk of our tenements 6 months ago.

I saw the Dow futures tracking green before close and the US market has rebounded a bit as I type this.
    The market should soon remember that EVs are the one solid and real fundamental growth story that is going on in 2019 even if there is a disconnect in share prices. Perhaps because of that - but picking the best and most established, and most under-valued producers is always a common sense way of seeing investments.

You realise that at $1 Galaxy is valued at equivalent of $150m market cap for 3 excellent lithium assets + approx $250m in cash and liquid assets.
    And Galaxy is running a profitable low cost mining operation with established clients in a booming sector?

I hope you get your shares for your sake, but I don't think you will.

In the meantime, management has to realise that a buy back is probably a very good idea now.
    If Galaxy takes the short trades back off the table with some strategic buying for a few weeks then I think we'll be in a much strong position to let the fundamentals do the talking in the medium term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.