GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

All the talk of tariffs, Dow collapse, oversupply and mines...

1. 598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3851
    All the talk of tariffs, Dow collapse, oversupply and mines closing down, sounds fantastic. Awesome. Its all going to hell...Sell...Help...
    Look at it this way...Galaxy has $250m and a credit facility of $40m. They could buy out A40 and Ajm. Mothball both, put SDV and JB on hold. Pls has stopped and need cash to expand stages 2&3. Min is producing 35% sc4. Now we are back to two years ago. Greenbushes is 2021, so two years away. What was galaxy value 2017? With all the converters upgraded, where would they get supply? Sqm and alb can't increase their brine projects, where would the autos and battery storages get their supply? ....hard one... umm.
    Galaxy turned their nose up to a partner for SDV at 1b aud. How much is gxy worth? .....yes its 50c.a MC of 200m. Hell... .sell, sell,sell....help, help, help. How many car models are being released in 2020/21? With many orders already booked and 12 month lag time from mine to battery? Its worst than ww3 and GFC and all I need is a solar panel, rechargeable battery, water and a fishing rod to catch three eyed fish....WAKEUP. ICEs replaced horses, including ww1, roads and the oil industry built within ten years. Tesla is already on the road, every auto maker are switching to EVs, its going to take 20 years and more....SURE.
    For ICE to be competitive with EVs, oil will need to be at $20bbl... below cost. All Shale projects shutdown and coal fossilized.
    Those that wear Nicky and Adamas deserve to pay 25% tariff for $200 plus runners. Australian pay half of their fuel in tariff
    (tax), who's complaining? Make up your own mind. Yuan at 7.05 to usd its a sell. At 7.03 its a buy. Wall street is a drama queen. Gold is a yellow metal that just sits there. The world will be going back to peat and water wheel, wind farms will be pulled down and solar panels will be burnt instead of coal for power generation..... all all true.... a little cricket told me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.