GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-8565

1. 4,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1558
    As has been mentioned Livent rose 20% overnight.

I encourage all Longs to read the transcript from Livents Q2 earnings call as in reality the rise seems to be more off the back of the true demand story coming back through all the bull sheet. (See these forums for reference to said bull sheet).

It also VERY MUCH emphasises the importance of Brine and the reason that our project in SDV has every right to factor HEAVILY in GXY's current market cap... clearly at this point in time it does not.

While reading the transcript keep in mind that Livent is our neighbour at SDV in Argentina.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/au....ivent-corporation-lthm-q2-2019-190120989.html

My talking points...

-Price will move up very quickly
    -Customers asking to bring forward their orders for next year and increasing the quantities
    -Requested quantites from customers for 2020 are impressive and for 2025 are mind boggling.

But you can read it for yourselves.

Rather than listen to the FUD around here.

FYI I particularly liked the way the forum dogs went after yesterdays announcement trying to create fear from nothing. Targetting those investors that just didnt know wtf the announcement meant. The number of "non holder" comments on that first page... discusting. You should be ashamed. But no doubt arrogance will take care of that.

Now go take a drive. Dont use your blinkers. Tailgate. And weave around through traffic without checking your blind spot, like  you own the road. Because we know thats what you lot do when your not here...

Subs out. (While still very much in )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.