GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-8567

1. 13,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8306
    Lol, I discuss the future potential of the industry, EVs, batteries and the company.
    Nothing’s changed. Actually the outlook is getting better and better. And the value better and better.
    Shorts work on logic? Ha, they are parasites because they are not a side bet. I could probably push us to 80c tomorrow with enough shorts. So what? I could also push us to 1.50 with enough cash. Logic? How do they cover 65 million shares? Black rock can’t help them all out.

All I do is have logical discussion, backed by facts and data, but I do understand that me trying to predict the short term price movement is a fruitless exercise. So I don’t.
    You are part of the numptee crew that automatically lumps anyone who is bullish on EVs and Li into the “wrong” basket, just because the share price has been attacked.
    Hahahaha
    Amateur hour much?

The tide is coming, regardless of what you or I say, and that will eventually rerate the value of our business accordingly.
    In the meantime, the market forces will play with the share price. So what.

If you think fair value is 80c, then you’d be looking to buy at what, 40c?
    I’m sure you want some healthy discount to the value?
    Good luck with that.

“My position” is based on where the sector and company is headed over the coming years. That just keeps getting better, month by month.

Alt extraction tech making you nervous?
    50ktpa perhaps?
    I am looking at the future.
    No-one wants to touch SDV hey? Actually many do, just that they think they can muscle in amongst the crappy sentiment and get an unreasonable deal. Though titties guys, we aren’t that desperate, and in actual fact we can and will go it alone if it comes to that.
    You watch the renegotiations come up when sentiment shifts.

Get your eyes checked
    Lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.