GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-8652

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    Can I also just say one thing?

We have all felt the financial pain when the sector was being bashed relentlessly
    and we had to put up with never-ending taunts from posters who weren't winning against us because they were smart or formed well-constructed fundamental arguments, but simply because they followed the herd.

Now that the shoe certainly looks like its being measured for the other foot, and the herd looks likely to trample them going the other way - can we please remember to show a little restraint, and a little humility and not become exactly what we hated ourselves, as we experience our own long-delayed sentiment turn and rally?

At the very least, there is no point in making this personal.
    I've seen how pointless it is to make enemies on an anonymous forum. I've made a few.
    We really don't want more posters become lifelong enemies of this ticker just because we have been rubbed their faces in it, just as they did to us.
    (Funny that people take their anonymous personalities and their opinions/success/failures here so serious.
    But that is exactly what happens...)

I'm sure we can find better things to talk about than ex-shorters, now that things are looking a lot sunnier in Lithium Valley.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.