GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Correct.I was invested in Orocobre back in 2015 and I don't...

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879

Correct.
    I was invested in Orocobre back in 2015 and I don't recall any mention of problems with payment or reserve requirements.
    They imported plant and equipment and built their operation through to production, shipped, got paid etc all under the left's govt.
    I don't even remember a solitary mention of govt policy.
    The problems they subsequently experienced (and the reason I sold) were the slow production and delays caused by bottlenecking at the chemical plant that were more to do with poor management and having rushed testing/design of the flowchart.
    Not the policies of the govt.

From a quick read through Fernandez' published policies
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-argentina-election-policies-factbox/factbox-argentinas-fernandez-could-review-imf-deal-impose-capital-controls-idUSKCN1V221L
    I just don't see the reasons for the same level of hysteria as was levelled at SDV today.
    Pretty sure the market did not stop to take a reasoned look either.

The bit about import substitution was there in the previous govt too, but ORE just brought all their plant in, as there was no local equivalent manufacturer.
    It's actually possible that this could work out slightly better if that taxation policy comes into effect.

And all this hysteria supposes that Fernandez actually wins the actual election.
    Labor was going to win a landslide here too....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.