GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Yep Thesi I’ll sing it all day. Near enough to 100 million new...

1. 13,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8300
    Yep Thesi I’ll sing it all day.

Near enough to 100 million new cars are bought annually, and soon enough a damn lot of those will be EVs. It’s really as simple as that.

The Argentinian elections won’t stop that, recessions won’t stop that. Zoom out and look at the GFC, it was a blip on the dow chart and off to new highs it went. Why wasn’t I buying more solid companies at those massive discounts? Scared by all the FUD... the world was going to end. It was chaos. Solid? Doomed? Everyone’s going bust!?!

From here, the lower cost producers of lithium with quality resources will come out on top in the end imo. No debt and a healthy bank balance is our insurance for any turmoil along the way.

It’s a bumpy road and many traders will get run over along the way. That’s how it works.

My eyes are on the prize.
    I no longer think I am clever enough to trade the blips and not get nibbled by sharks to the point of bleeding out.

Good luck to you whatever you decide to do.
    But please don’t tell us about selling out and then a week later act like nothing happened and say that you never said you sold. That happened only a few weeks ago iirc. Strange stuff!

Keep the facts and info flowing, some interesting stuff lately. Liked reading your thoughts on our recent “investments” into A40 etc and what they might be all about...
    Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.