GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-89

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    ..and the only thing stopping them from doing-it-again was the Dodd Frank regulations introduced in the wake of the GFC..those rules are now being dismantled by the latest jerk in the White House..

What the Fed wants..the Fed gets..they wanted Wall Street to cool-down after getting too hot ahead-of-itself and they don't care that the self-proclaimed Masters of the Universe engineered this month's Pump & Dump to achieve it..the Federal Reserve are a group of unelected bureaucrats who always get what they want..the last President to challenge their power was a war-hero initials JFK and he got the bullet/s the Japs were unable to bury him with 2 decades earlier..

Maybe we can't change the system..it'll die it's own death when the American Empire burns-out as they all do under the weight of their excesses & currency debasement..but we can make the best of the cards we are dealt..If ever there was a time to be buying GXY, then this month is an opportunity that shouldn't be missed. I won't..i want the system working-for-me while calling it for what it is GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.