GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

In 1987 market crash. I was still at school. 2000 dotcom....

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3850
    In 1987 market crash. I was still at school.
    2000 dotcom. Microsoft, hp, google etc fell.
    Arnold -end of world.. maya calendar.
    2001, sept 11. Airline shares fell. Air travel would end.
    2008, GFC banks collapse. Cba 24, anz 14 , mc bank 16 etc. Guess what? 1930s was a blip. People jumped out of buildings.

Back to GXY. At 1.10 the market cap 440m aud. Or 296m US. Cash in hand 190m usd.
    Around 100m usd. MC. Production of 200kt.
    Even at 550usd/ t. Profit 200 x 200kt= 40m usd or 60m aud.
    P/e of 2.5. At 550/t gxy will be the only one left. Lets say there is a recession coming, people will install solar panels and battery storages will still increase. Banks, oil, properties will fall. Renewables will continue to grow even faster. Oil related industries are first to suffer. China and India will not choke to death from fumes. World stimulus will be in renewables.

Be happy with a p/e of 2.5 or go hunt for bargains. Don't stress, wall street will buy again. Low interest rates means higher stock markets. There's always over reactions. Cash does nothing for wall street at zero interest. It goes back to stock.

Giga factories will produce more batteries. Tesla has $6b us in cash. The ICEs makers will be in trouble. Oil and iron ore production will be in trouble. Galaxy can wait it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.