GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-9097

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    LOL the photo made me laugh well played.

As I mentioned before A40 would be something I am interested in if the right kind of deal can be struck.

My 1:30 was worked out taking into account current debt which needs to be taken into account. I guess it really depends if holders of that company want to continue quarter to quarter hoping something different will happen.

But then, would the consortium lead by Tribeca want the same? - Where does Alita go if they don't?

There has to be a middle ground that can be found that is a reasonable win for all parties involved.

AJM and PLS... AJM's ship seems to have sailed and they are doing any deal which appears to be at the detriment of the holders. PLS have done surprisingly well, but I don't see them getting to stage 2 in a hurry so where does that leave those offtake parties? What of their plans to go into a converter with POSCO when they are not going to be able to supply under stage 2? It all seems too messy for me to work out. Perhaps brighter minds can offer some input.

The voice of reason speaks.
    Don't forget the remarkable unexplained rush on A40 on the last day of trade in your assessment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.