GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

The A40 issue is not the end of the world. There is a 40m$ debt...

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3850
    The A40 issue is not the end of the world. There is a 40m$ debt but the assets are worth much more. They received 33m from contracts but it cost 35m to produce plus admin. The management also gave themselves bonuses. What the...? Logic applies here. There's 120kt/ year, floor price 680 = 81m US. Revenue is 2x debt. If the cost was same as gxy, debt paid in 1 year. A40 management is the problem not assets. They were out looking for gold when gxy helped them out. Burwil 6%, jiante 9% and gxy 11%. The operation will continue but not under same management way. A40 has high purity deposit. Gxy will end up with assets for cash already paid.
    Ajm is in similar position, pls will not get 350 cost until june 2020. If pls can't finance stage2,3 from mine sale. Posco have no supply come 2021. Gw and gangfeng will be up the creek as well.
    Hybrid require nearly half the amount of batteries as full EVs. Ford alone will require 40kt LCE come 2021. The order must be in within 12mm months. There're ships, Yatchs, padde and motor ebikes and energy storages. They are available now.

The carsales in china are down coz level 6 emissions vehicles are not available. These were mandated june/ july. Buyers are waiting for full EVs. Daimler EV semis and Tesla are out. Ev buses are being ordered worldwide. We are in the first year of the CDs from cassette tapes and LPs. VCRs vs DVDs. The mines must be 2 years in front, manufacturing 1 year in front. Also lawnmowers, vans, farm machinery. The lack of mine supply is holding back the change. Small chemical supplies are driving prices, large quality supply are not available.
    Shell, exxon and BP are building charges. Shell funded the creation of lithium battery if you didn't know. The use and price of oil has dropped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.