GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

For gxy this recession couldn't come fast enough! worst case...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    For gxy this recession couldn't come fast enough!

worst case scenario is gxy waits here for sanity to return and it takes a long time.. a year, maybe 2? That's okay, we have enough cash and can make that work but what if then a global recession like never seen before happens??

Can anyone tell me what happens when Australia goes into it's first recession in 29 years with interest rates at 1% and pretty darn low unemployment and while away having about half a trillion in debt already???
    Last real recession Australia had interest rates at 17.5% so it was simple to just put the foot on the gas.
    But this time the foot is already to the floor.. yeah we're keeping up for now but you can't go at 100kmh while stuck in 2nd gear for long until the thing explodes like never before.

I'd like to see gxy do something radicle like say 'stuff this whole manipulative sheet fight that's going on! We're stopping everything we can and going to a skeleton crew'.
    Don't even develope SDV until sanity is restored. Just keep that pile of cash as big as humanly possible. Run Cattlin as long as it's profitable and shut it down if it's not. GXY goes into full hibernation mode concentrating solely on accusations.
    it's not very controversial to say that many buisneses are not going to make it through this downtown alone and that's before taking into account the recession which is 99% coming right up, if not already here.
    and also fair to say that it's gonna be bigger than 08/09.

damn there is gonna be bargains.... If we can just have the cash to take advantage.

if something radical like this slowed SDV becoming profitable by a couple years? Who cares? It's a 40 year mine, were still gonna be producing when the EV revolution is happening and the value that could be gained by some clever buys of companies that are down and out right before the total revolution! It could be mind bogglingly huge

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.