GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-9242

1. 820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    I think we have found our floor... (Famous last words).

It does seem that $1.18-$1.22 is pretty stable. The lithium sector is still in the doldrums and global markets are generally very anxious.

Do you remember that young financial advisor back in around 2008 saying he "dreams of the next crisis"? Because panic and despair created opportunity for investors to swoop in.

Look at the world at the moment: Hormuz Strait, Brexit, China-USA trade war, the burning Amazon, Yemen, West Papua, the Uyghurs in China, not to mention the fact the US is in the grips of a genuine social crisis at the moment (refusing vaccines in ICE camps, which will cause a LOT of deaths, combined with the fact citizens are being locked up in these camps and denied legal representation... I mean, it's a recipe for disaster), Italy going to yet another election, Macron in terminal decline in France etc etc

If GXY can weather the storm, and maybe even the SP can keep at these levels or higher through the worst of it, there is light at the end of the tunnel. The big institutional investors are probably waiting to see the dust settle over the next six months or so before making any moves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.