GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-943

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    There’s been quite a bit of discussion on HC about GXY management’s perceived inability to handle announcements and news in an effective manner.

We currently are awaiting a growing laundry list of news, I’m probably overlooking some but off the top of my head they include:

POSCO sale proceeds
    Completion of Yield Optimisation Program
    JP Morgan process binding bids received for SDV
    Contract negotiations completion for Mt Cattlin off take

I doubt that these are all price sensitive, as with the exception on the off take contracts they have all been forecast with approximate timetables in previous ASX announcements. I feel though that the timing and nature of further information releases on these topics, if properly handled, can have a positive effect on the confidence and support of the company’s shareholders.

What do you think about the best way to release this important but not necessarily price sensitive information? Broken up into individual releases and announced at intervals over a few days? Released mid morning on an “up” day? Kept till close of business on a Friday? (I hate getting good news that way, it’s all forgotten by the time the market opens Monday - that’s the way the Pollies “put out the garbage” in Canberra.)

Surely we have some media savvy publicity types lurking on theses forums…..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.