GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

”In the meantime it's like a smorgasbord of cheap lithium...

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720

”In the meantime it's like a smorgasbord of cheap lithium stocks. All getting cheaper by the day. Like a kid in a candy store. What am I going to buy next?”

Well, rv, just as a suggestion, I’d certainly personally be avoiding buying any, of them, who China Inc. currently has, bent over their China Inc.-debt-barrel, and is now doing, awfully unmentionable things, to..!

Come to think of it, I’d probably also, be avoiding those operating in Chile, who, it now seems have to deal with not only not being able to increase their production due to their negative impact upon that place’s diminishing water reserves, but who it now seems, might also just wake up tomorrow, and suddenly find that the impoverished Government there has had, an overnight change of heart, and now ..do.. think that ..nationalising.. their Lithium mining operations, is in fact, a really, really good idea, after all.

I guess, it sort of reduces, somewhat, the available remaining, ...non-indebted and still profitable and still operating... Lithium mining options, that are now, left for you to choose from, ..eh-wot, rv...???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.