GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don't let yourself be lulled into inaction.

Bill Gates...

An insight into all of the small and mid cap companies on the ASX that are, or getting set, to cause major disruptions in the different sectors over the next decade or so: 5GN, Cannabis, AI/robotics, medical, banks/BNPL/low cost loans/digital banking, cyber security, battery/minerals/lithium chemicals sector, EVs/battery storage; and the list will keep growing longer, as change, technology, innovation, competition increases, and continues to change and grow.

Game changers, that will change the way that we live and work in our world, forever. More often than not, millennials sculpting these changes. and moving away from outmoded practices, for better or worse? No doubt that some of these smaller companies will be acquired by the bigger players, in their sectors, as they become disrupters, challenge the survival and relevance of the large companies, and threaten the numbers to their bottom lines. Insurance against failing or extinction, and investors can make some excellent returns from these disrupters over time.

The ASX lithium companies that survive the onslaughts of the M&A years, should emerge stronger, more experienced, and better prepared, to deal with the challenges which may lie ahead.

It does appear, that Galaxy management do have a strategic plan in place, in regard to the acquisitions/investments that they have been making, the plan for future acquisition/interest into downstream processing, and the changes that they have had to be making to the shipping schedules, in light of what the customers/converters will be needing in the 2H of this year, and into the next year.

Galaxy management may still have some changes to make, and/or some more bold moves up their sleeves, in regard to further announcements and investments over coming months. Whatever else does go down, I’m pleased to see that they didn’t just do a JV for SDV under any terms and conditions, that would not have been of the highest benefit to the company or its shareholders, over the longer term.

If Galaxy were to fail to thrive over the longer term, FA or TA wise, for whatever reason, given all of the data, graphs and information that we have had to hand over these past several years, from all of the learned experts and industry leaders in their fields, then, I would be disrupted enough to eat my straw hat; something that I’d prefer to be wearing, rather than losing or trying to digest. This is the optimism that I retain for this company.

Looking towards the future; shareholders being able to buy at their own targeted low prices now, for a longer term investment, and receiving dividends in future years. It seems that traders/holders are now waiting at their sub $1 posts. Whatever happens...GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.