GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hey Gekko.Please don't take this post the wrong way. I really...

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3258
    Hey Gekko.

Please don't take this post the wrong way. I really don't want to get involved and will just mention this once and not again, but I don't really see the real argument for such a high level of sustained attack on Tutor. It just seems to be the same argument on repeat and I don't know maybe I am missing something, but from what I have read there are many many worse offenders than Tutor on HC. I actually like many of his posts and I find them simply to the point. For me he has actually made some very good contribution to discussions or to information that I wanted to know. Others as you know can't put together a simple post with any truth or fact behind it.

At the end of the day everyone knows manipulation is occurring. We have all talked about it a lot. It is a real shame that it happens, but I guess being on the forefront of such a massive technological change that will require so many companies and employees to transition or become redundant is an even greater reason why our sector is being attacked the way it is. But if you look at HC, FUD can be seen a lot and I don't know if I am blind but I just don't see what you are seeing when it comes to him. On a side note, it is interesting that the core FUD brigade has been very quiet of late.

If I am missing something (then I would assume many others would be too) it would be great to see an exchange in the actual posts he makes. Reply and point out the errors in the information being provided. That's what would help me form a better opinion of the situation and help me see what you are seeing.

I really like your posts Gekko. Even before I started contributing to HC myself, I found your posts of great value. You have lots of great and insightful things to say, my only suggestion is to spend more time playing the ball and not the man and I think your message would be more effective.

As I mentioned this is just a one time comment. Feel free to ignore it, and I don't mean any offense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.