GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Great to hear from you again@Bron,The doctors these days kick us...

1. 13,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1232
    Great to hear from you again@Bron,

The doctors these days kick us patients out faster then a nurse can fluff a pillow.

My 18 month take on the lithium market is dull. I've always been one to think the stock market trades at least 12-18 months in advance of consumer's interest.

Historicalindex on US Stock Market: B+ "Should I invest inGalaxy Resources stock?" "Should I trade "GALXF" stock today?" According to our live Forecast System,Galaxy Resources Limited stock isa bad long-term (1-year)investment*."GALXF"stockpredictions are updated every 5 minutes with latest exchangeprices by smart technical market analysis.Q&A about "GALXF" projections.
    At Walletinvestor.com we predict future values with technical analysis for wideselection of stocks like Galaxy Resources Limited.If you are looking for stocks with good return, Galaxy Resources Limited stockcan be abad, high-risk 1-year investment option.Galaxy Resources Limited real time quote is equalto 0.740 USD at 2019-11-10, but your current investment may be devalued in thefuture.

Current Price:0.740 USD

Better yet Ms Bron is Galaxy Gaming:

Historicalindex on US Stock Market: A+ "Should I invest inGalaxy Gaming stock?" "Should I trade "GLXZ" stock today?" According to our live Forecast System,Galaxy Gaming, Inc stock isa good long-term (1-year)investment*."GLXZ"stockpredictions are updated every 5 minutes with latest exchangeprices by smart technical market analysis.Q&A about "GLXZ" projections.
    At Walletinvestor.com we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of stocks like Galaxy Gaming, Inc (GLXZ).If you are looking for stocks with good return, Galaxy Gaming, Inc can be a profitable investment option.Galaxy Gaming, Inc quote is equal to 2.150 USD at 2019-11-10. Based on our forecasts, a long-term increase is expected,the "GLXZ" stock price prognosis for 2024-10-30 is 4.539 USD. With a 5-year investment, the revenue isexpected to be around +111.13%. Your current $100 investment may be up to $211.13 in 2024.
    Current Price:2.150 USD

The big key here is not to be trying to swing for the fence. It took only months for <GXY> to fall from $3.60 to now just above $0.80 recent bottom. It'll take this miner years to recovery since it is not a processor. But you and I and many others were here in the early days when the plant got restarted.

Enjoy the coming holidays.
    Aloha, The Dean

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.