GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

SDV funding/partnership is closely tied to the broader sentiment...

1. 13,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8053
    SDV funding/partnership is closely tied to the broader sentiment and demand and EV growth.
    It is all a broader puzzle and all relevant.
    Understanding why and when the supply/demand situation will likely correct and drive the scrambling for supply and push prices higher again, is all part of what both the company and investors should be focussed on imo.
    SDV is critical, yes I agree, but the market for Li is critical to a potential partner’s urgency and willingness to invest with us in its development.

Sure, booming demand for lithium doesn’t guarantee a lithium company’s success, but that booming is certainly relevant and arguably critical to the growth and success of many.

We can now likely get SDV to S1 with our own cash, and need the sector to be booming to secure further funding on favourable terms for subsequent expansion etc. It is a fine balancing and forecasting process to ensure we don’t go hard too early, but of course don’t drag it on far too long and miss the steep part of the demand s-curve...

AT has demonstrated a clear and in-depth understanding of the Li market in the past, imo, and I’m glad he’s still part of the team to assess and predict and plan for the future.

Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.