GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-147

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392

Hi astro boy, Yes... I do know the feeling that you’re talking about, and it has nothing to do with substances, and everything to do with feeling a natural sense of well being. Good to hear!

The trading in Galaxy is incredibly illogical, and to a certain extent, as a result of the amount of market manipulation that is happening...

I have given up trying to anticipate where the MM’s are going to send the share price over the next little while, however, I do anticipate being as amazed as all of you will be, as to where the share price ends up next.

It is good to just follow how this share trades, watch for further opportunities, and in my mind, this keeps everything real, and prevents us from getting too far ahead of ourselves.

October is shaping up to be a very good month for buying shares in Galaxy, and some of the other very good beaten down companies within the lithium sector. And just holding if possible for as long as it takes.

I do tend to feel naturally optimistic, when I am holding one of the best stocks in the lithium sector, am naturally excited as to how the Galaxy story will continue to unfold, and the effect that this news might have on the share price going forward.

And with this quarter shaping up to be the most exciting one for the entire year, with the expected company news ahead, then there is more of a chance for our trading to be better than it has been in a while, rather than for it to get very much worse imo.

It will be interesting to listen in on the conference call on Thursday, as there has been much speculation about the type of news that may be released before the end of the week. We’ll see what happens there!

GLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.