GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I just had to post my post from June 2019 below. That was the...

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I just had to post my post from June 2019 below. That was the day I was excited, to be given that opportunity. Today, not excited because im not surprised.

Some of you happy today, will fall in the below category, so don't be upset, just learn from it. Make sure you ALL don't learn from it, otherwise we cannot buy cheap stock. ORE/GXY = AFTERPAY
    Bring on the lithium Christmas party. YOUR shout.

I remember when BHP dropped to $14 a few years ago. The mumbo jumbo i was hearing on h/copper was the same i am hearing now. It is so funny. The mind is so powerful. I love the attack on management. Any excuse to hammer management and all the assets we have. (when the share price is falling)When the share price is rising all of a sudden the projects, the assets, and the management are amazing. Make your mind up now and stick with it. If your opinion on management and company projects changes like the wind AKA with the cycle then you should ask yourself why are you invested in the stock market at all??? I mean, even BHP will be back to half its value like it always has in the past (so you cannot win). Sell out invest your money in another space. Make your mind up now, are the projects good or are they not LMAOIs management good or are they not? They are not? Ok......dont change your mind when the stock is breathing again. I remember all the negative posts around BHP management when the stock was falling. Are those same people still bad mouthing BHP management today??? that's right.....so make your mind up.....I will say it again, its called a cycle. Buy the bottom of the cycle. Shorters are shorters, don't drag management into this. They can only do there job and they can ONLY control what they can control. When she turns, she turns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.