GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-248

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    R66 said, "people who are losing faith? how long have they held? i bet people who are losing faith are people who got on board recently? say last 1 year or so? if they expect to make return just like that and sell off then I have no sympathy for their situation, like i suggested long ago gxy isnt going to shoot up perpetuity, patience is the game i've made plan to hold for at least another 5 year till 2023 2024. I'm perfectly happy with the share price as it is now"

Well said, 'R66' I doubt I could have said it any better, and of course, something else that we (retail) should ..'always'.. keep absolutely fore-front in all of our minds, is that on this ..completely..anonymous..HC..share-market..forum.. all, may not actually be, as it initially appears, like, for example, the 'seemingly perpetual whingers' on here, who seem to delight in "messing with other people's minds" with their own "qintuple-entendre-comments" like, "(1.)I can see that many holders aresowly losing faith. (2.)Athough I don't intend to sell any of my shares, I am with them. (3.)There hasn't been one day in a while I haven't regretted being on board. (4.)I wish management would do something about it, but they don't seem to care about the SP. (5.)The future only will tell if they're doing the right thing or not."

And of course, when the daily trade in our own 'most desirable' of all Lithium (producing) companies on the entire ASX, a.k.a. GXY's shares, has dried up to a veritable trickle of just the 'parasites now obviously playing with themselves' then ..they.. being the truly 'saintly types' that they are, would not, of course, ever possibly stoop so low, as to then purposely, ..plant.. any of their own "agents" into the HC GXY forum, where they would simply persistently peddle their little stories every single day of just how much 'they love GXY' whilst at the very same time, never missing any single opportunity presented, for them to sow yet further seeds of doubt, about 'the wisdom' of remaining invested in this great Aussie company. Now would they...?

One can only hope that in the end, as the Good Book says, .."As they sow, so shall they reap"..

As always, IMHO, Hold 'em. Don't Fold 'em Folks.

As the Oracle says, "The share market is simply a device for transferring wealth, from the impatient, to the patient" Warren Buffett.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.