GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-273

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    I'm not across that one..interested to learn more though..This lithium space is the once in a generation opportunity..We had a good couple of year from late 2015 to late 2017 (Aussie summer 2018) but i'm certain the best times are ahead..This shorting campaign is a bitter/twisted/ignorant tree shake and we should be catching this falling-fruit in our bushels

I'm using solar-powered devices as much as possible developing my land out-to-sea off grid..soon as the building & docks/piers are done i'll have solar panels and batteries installed..they're getting better & more efficient by the day..One doesn't appreciate this energy until we don't have it..and so many governments are out of their depth at managing the energy needs of the people..Trump has set USA back decades..they will have to move mountains to catchup from their reckless ignorance. Most governments are technically bankrupt..trading while insolvent..sovereign debt domino is inevitable. Kaeho was right to point out GXY is such a safe bet..We really can't lose..Cash balance may well surpass our market-cap soon & that means Mr Market will scramble in herd-fashion when the big wake-up surge begins

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.