GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-4923

1. 958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3206
    Thanks Bilulu

Being number 100, I thought it would be good to do something special, plus I wanted to put in alot of thought into it, to counter the amount noise on the threads these days. I put it together across a number of days and it was a good way to gather my thoughts to confirm if my position was still valid.

I get your point,but not sure of the rules. So is what your saying you believe one company has accumulated a 16% short position? In my thinking they still don't own the shares that they sold and for a TO to happen I would assume that they would still need to buy them back to enable that to happen. I really don't know how that would work and if it is even possible. I am more leaning towards the hypothesis that it would be a preventor to one. Anyway, we will find out sooner or later if one will pop up out of nowhere. Unless the offer was fantastic I can image a great number of retailers that would say no to one, and I would assume the institutions that purchased much higher than today would also do the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.