GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

You seem so concerned about where we are spending money but you...

1. 13,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8057
    You seem so concerned about where we are spending money but you were nowhere to be heard on the conference call. A perfect chance to ask your questions directly to the company, instead of posting them here as rhetorical FUD.
    Thesi has shared some thoughts on how the A40 share purchase could indeed be strategic, instead of some short-term pip chasing like you’re used to. But no, easier to shout “fail” from the rooftop and claim “poor capital management” that actually search a bit deeper.

“There are no more questions” is what I heard on the call, when I was expecting you to chime in with all of your genuine concerns that you continually post here. Why is that? I suspect you would have been shot down in flames because imo your oversimplified conclusions about what the company is doing and why are guided by only a small fraction of what is really going on.
    And before you say they should be telling us everything, look up the disclosure rules and consider that sharing everything is not necessarily in the best interests of the long-term business.
    That is not to say I don’t think that they could tell us some more things, but we should not expect details of SDV negotiations, POSCO negotiations before that sale, etc.

You had the perfect opportunity to question them and show us bulls how they are “failing miserably”, yet you were nowhere to be heard...

How convenient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.