GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Replying in general here using a quote from Sjlasx......"The...

1. 7,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Replying in general here using a quote from Sjlasx......

"The average EV sale price is falling - as VW and others enter the mass market segment ($20k-$40k),
    "
    ................................................................................

This is where we wait for price parity, no-where else. Once that happens then its curtains for ICE cars.

...............................................................................................................................................

Posters having a beef about progress of the Company are quite within their rights as it was not that long ago that Management stated that they were going to better inform Shareholders with regards to progress of the Company.? or words to that effect?
    What happened to that?
    ..................................................................................................................................................

Also my opinion on some holders suggesting GXY pursue A40 over the lost 40 odd million.

Firstly before it came to light I suggested that everything would not be squeaky clean in the mess leading to A40 VA.
    It appears that some things have came to light that needs further investigation into A40 Management? imo

Now for those that suggest why haven't GXY pursued A40 well imo that would rely on, only in my opinion, the exchanges between GXY and A40 during the meeting just before VA.

GXY came away with one view which was not VA from A40? imo

I haven't a clue what was in negotiations but was there any "I'll pat your back if you pat mine" stuff, attempted?

You lay down with dogs you come up with fleas stuff could be.!

I'm not going to spell my thoughts out here as they're just that for obvious reasons but everyone can use their imagination.

Shareholders will never know the events of the day.

But the main beef from me is Disclosure on Progress.

The other concern I have is the state of the Contracts GXY has in place for supply. Surely they are not worth the paper they are written on?
    I know GXY goes through a 3rd party? but what is that status atm for GXY's Contracts going forward from here?.

Md

Last edited by Metalduster: 24/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.